BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Reason

There always a reason why I always make a border between a person that I just knew and the person that i called friend. A best one wont leave me and i give an unlimited trust to them. but once i give, i have to willingly be hurt by them because that what i choose. In order to avoid it, i invented that border in my mind. That's how i didn't involve in a relationship. to AVOID all that silly stuff coz to me, its unimportant. for now.. Everybody got a chance and at the same time I try to be invulnerable as possible coz its dangerous in a world like today.. People tend to judge I'm a selfish person and what I care is myself.. Only! In the end, i just protect myself, my own heart...  Its my world after all.. You can change it on ur own world.. hahaha.

0 comments: