BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hati ini hancur...

Usually other people would expect me to be the thoughest gurl on earth. thats me! Since i the eldest in in my family so i suppose to be strong all the time. Since i was born,i've learn that a lot of people out there count on me. But if i fall,who will be there to support me? Thats why i try to find in this evil world a guy who could give me that protection cause wanita sememangnya dilahirkan lemah... But,obviously i'm so damn wrong... He suppose to be there always to support me,give love,care n etc and SO not make my world even harder to survive! Kalau ada orang yang nyusahkan hidup aku.. buat apa nak stay with that kind of person??? Penipuan boleh memutuskan hubungan. Itu yang aku amalkan sebelum ni and always will be. If there no trust,u better leave that person... It make ur life even suck than before.. Whatever it is,life must go on and i wont ever give up!! Lagipun,aku tau... there will be other person in this world who care bout me.. always

3 comments:

t.K.a said...

sgt tragis...
sabo...
benda yg perlu anda lakukan..
sabo..
ketentuan dr DIA dtg dlm kepelbagaian..
kita terima seadanya..
angap sbagai ujian & dugaan..

signi said...

life sucks.we juz have to deal with it.
all we can do is pray and have faith.God is fair,if this life isn't for us then it'll be the next life.be strong.

cinderella besar sikit je said...

tanx guys.........